Chari Candle Co.
Candle Making Session- November 8, 2023
Join us at Spruce Jax for our Candle Making Session on Wednesday, November 8th at 6:30 pm. Create your own clean candles, explore new and unique plants, while relaxing to soft music. We use Coconut Apricot Creme Wax, non-toxic fragrances, cotton wicks in each candle. There are only 8 seats available for this event, so please register in advance to save your space! If registering with another guest, please email me with both names so we can seat you together.
Included with your ticket:
- All materials needed to make your candle
- One drink ticket for wine, beer or a well drink
- Discount on a future session
Parking is available in the plaza or just right across at Mellow Mushroom!
Chari Candle Co. candles will be available for purchase at the session as well! We hope that you can make it and we're looking forward to connecting with you at this event.
*There are no refunds for tickets, and seats are first come, first served. If you need to cancel due to an emergency, you may reschedule for a later session.
Candles: Coconut Apricot Creme Wax, Cotton Wicks, Clean & Non-Toxic Fragrance Oils, Love.
Wax Melts: Coconut Tart Wax, Clean & Non-Toxic Fragrance Oils, Happiness.
Room & Linen Spray: Room Spray Base, Clean & Non-Toxic Fragrance Oils, Positivity.
Diffusers: Diffuser Base, Clean & Non-Toxic Fragrance Oils, Good Vibes.
- Trim your wick 1/4 inch each time before lighting your candle to get a smooth, even burn & to prevent mushrooming.
- Allow your candle to create a full melt pool across the top before snuffing the flame for optimum performance & longevity.
- Burn your candle for a maximum of 4 hours each time.
- See your Candle Care card & Warning label for reminders.
- Relax, Unwind, Enjoy.